Sunday, March 14, 2010

Haley's Corner Bakery-Kent, WA


I've been meaning to make the trek to Kent just to visit this place. I found them on one of my mamma searches (I don't google, I mamma) The list of treats on their website is impressive. I decided to temporarily abandon my sugar-free diet to conduct some research...thats right, research! I was not disappointed. They make the best sugar cookies I've ever tasted, gluten-free or no.
They literally melt in your mouth, and the icing gives the perfect amount of sweetness. I also tried a piece of their angel food cake. Divine. It had a marshmallow frosting with sprinkles. I have no idea how they achieved the texture of a real angel food cake. I haven't seen anything like it. The taste was a bit flat but its a pretty darn good effort. Their pesto, pine nut, feta and carmelized onion pizza was awesome. The crust was so soft and chewy...mmm..


www.haleyscorner.com

Haley's Corner Bakery on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment