Sunday, March 14, 2010

Romio's Pizza-Seattle WA (now named Razzi's)

I first tried the pizza at Romios in the fall of 08. When I took the first bite, I was convinced that they had somehow screwed up and given me my husbands pizza by mistake. Nope, it was the gluten-free pizza...unbelievable. Its delicious, just like REAL PIZZA!! THANK YOU ROMIO!!! I always get the same one, the Nemea-pepperoni and mushrooms.

Everything is fresh and so good, the sauce, the cheese,the toppings....ahhh....my mouth is watering just writing this. My husband loves the regular crust too, luckily for me, as I drag him there as often as I can. They have a huge gluten-free menu with paninis, subs, pasta, gyros and desserts. I decided to try a sub this last time we went. I got one to go, but I wasn't impressed with the sandwich. The bread was not the greatest. I wouldn't order it again. I would like to try their pasta next time though...maybe as dessert after my pizza..
www.romiospizza.com

Romio's Pizza & Pasta (Greenwood) on Urbanspoon

p.s. The first time I was there, I asked the waiter where on earth they get their pizza crusts. He told me that the bakery was just up the street-Da Vinci's Bakery, otherwise known as Wheatless in Seattle. Since we had the time, we drove the 3 minutes up Greenwood Ave. I stocked up on some crusts and tried some other baked goods..see my Wheatless in Seattle post.

No comments:

Post a Comment