Sunday, February 20, 2011

La Bretagne Creperie

On a recent overnight stay in Vancouver, my husband and I used one of our groupons(so addictive) to check out this creperie. I used to love crepes, so much so that a friend of mine and I risked missing our ride to run down the Champs d'Elysees in search of our favourite crepe stand...ahhh..Paris...anyway, back in the land of gluten free, our choices are somewhat limited when it comes to crepes. I personally love the Kinnikinnick All Purpose mix, and use it every Sunday to make crepes for our family. As for having someone else make them for you, this place comes a close second. They offer a buckwheat crepe, with a number of available toppings. I chose the strawberries and whipped cream. Yum. I am not a fan of buckwheat however, so I find you do need the whipped cream to cover the aftertaste. If you are looking for a breakfast beyond Denny's bacon and eggs, check this place out.

795 Jervis St
Vancouver, BC V6E

La Bretagne Creperie on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment