Friday, June 17, 2011

The Joint Pizzeria






I heard that there was gluten free pizza available at this Victoria pizzeria, and I couldn't resist stopping in for lunch. Its a cool little place, with high back booths, and a large kitchen. What was amazing was the selection of gluten free treats available behind the counter as well. Brownies, cookies, cheesecake, pizza by the slice...Pretty impressive. My friend and I decided on a Hawaiian pizza on their rice crust. After waiting a short 10 minutes or so for our order, we dug in. We were both delighted with what we tasted. It was a thin crust pizza with great flavour, not too dry, and not too moist, just right. The toppings were delish. Once again, I forgot I was eating gluten free. Well done Joint!

In Victoria, close to the harbour.

www.eatatthejoint.com

The Joint Pizzeria & Deli on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment