Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Flatbread Pizza Co.


Finding good gluten free pizza is sometimes difficult. Finding good gluten free pizza on a tropical island, kinda increases your margin of difficulty. Well, Maui sunseekers, search no more. I have found something spectacular. This wood-fired pizza joint is the bomb. Okay, did I just say that? Well, it is the bomb. So there. Flatbread offers a gluten free crust which is amazing. I ordered the kalua pig pizza. It comes will all natural, local ingredients like goat cheese, homemade BBQ sauce, pineapple, red onion, and shredded pork. OMG. This was unreal. It melted in my mouth. The flavours all complimented each other perfectly. I couldn't stop eating! My son and I polished this baby off in no time. Which meant: no leftovers:( Possibly the best pizza I've had...ever. Which begs the question: Can I sell my house to afford weekly airfare just for pizza?

In the cute little town of Paia...don't miss the surfers at nearby Ho'okipa beach. And DON'T miss this place!
http://www.flatbreadcompany.com

Flatbread on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment