Tuesday, August 23, 2011

The Old Boot



Back in the day, my husband and I loved the pasta at this Sechelt hang out. Its the best place to eat in the area. Now that I'm gluten free, I was thinking of calling and asking if they could prepare my favourite sauce if I brought in my own pasta. No need. The Old Boot now carries gluten free pasta!!! So excited about that. I ordered my usual, the tomato meat sauce, which comes with a meatball and sausage. Their huge and delicious meatballs have gluten (most likely in breadcrumbs), so I asked for 2 sausages this time around. I was not disappointed. I had the same amazing taste with their to die for sausages, on top of a rice spaghetti. I couldn't have been happier. So worth a trip to the Sunshine Coast! Close to the wharf in downtown Sechelt.

Old Boot Eatery on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment