Sunday, February 26, 2012

Sabatino's

One restaurant with a long-standing gluten free menu is Sabatino's in South Surrey. Its been a long time coming, but I finally made it out there for lunch. There is an authentic italian feel to this place, and its a definite step above the italian chain restaurants. Their gfree menu is substantial, with appies, sides, pizza, pasta, and other mains.
Today I decided to deviate from my usual choice of pizza, to try their version of Alfredo pasta with shrimp. The meal was delicious, and the Arborio rice pasta was a nice change from the norm. I would definitely go back, and am eager to try more from their menu.
My only complaint was the price. I had a half order with shrimp add-on, and it came to 17 dollars. Thats a bit steep even for gluten free. Check them out if you're in the area. www.sabatinostrattoria.com Sabatino's Trattoria & Bar on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment