Thursday, October 18, 2012

Panago

I was excited upon hearing that Panago, one of the most popular pizza delivery joints in Canada, has a new gluten free crust. I promptly placed an order for ham and pineapple, my son's new favourite, and was ready for greatness. Oh, the possibilities!! You mean, I don't have to cook from scratch 6 nights a week? I can have my food actually delivered? Cue the angels singing!!! Unfortunately, it was a major disappointment. I had forgotten how much I disliked Panago back when I was able to eat their regular pizza.
The toppings were...ugh...the crust was...another ugh. It tasted like old cheese on cardboard. Huge failure. I do give Panago props for making the effort to join the world of gluten free, as well as for their sticker on the outside of the box, warning about possible cross contamination. However, I think they need to go back to the drawing board. Won't be ordering that again. I remain a slave to the kitchen:)
Panago Pizza on Urbanspoon

2 comments:

  1. I feel your pain. I miss a good take-out pizza like crazy! Sometimes you just want that greasy, cheese-y goodness :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me n Ed's has GF pizza, not sure of they deliver though

    ReplyDelete